John Miller offers the choice of several different fits, sleeve lengths and sizes. On this page you will find all the information you need to purchase a shirt with the perfect fit for you. Of course, you can also go to one of our stores for personal advice.
Find out which fit is best suited to you! Follow the measuring instructions in the following step-by-step plan and choose your John Miller shirt in the right size. Once all your measurements are established you will find the most suitable fit and size in the above tables.
1. Collar Open the shirt and lay the collar flat. Measure from centre button to centre buttonhole.
2. Chest Lay the shirt flat with buttons fastened and measure under the armhole. Measure from side to side and double the measurement across the chest.
3. Waist Lay the shirt flat with buttons fastened and measure between the 5th and 6th button at the slimmest part of the shirt. Measure from side to side and double the measurement across the waist.
4. Sleeve length Measure from the shoulder seam to the end of the cuff.
5. Shirt length Measure from centre back down to the end of the hem.
Normal fit: Modern Fit